Looking to join the Event Floral team?
Our experienced team is dedicated to making our clients’ experiences personalized and enjoyable and always ensuring the highest level of quality and professionalism.
Event Floral is a full-service florist and design studio specializing in custom designed flowers and coordinated décor for weddings and events in the greater Rockford, Illinois area. We believe in providing modern, distinctive design styled from premium flowers and unique décor with a commitment to customer service.
PRODUCTION STAFF / EVENT INSTALLER
The Production Staff/Event Installer is an entry-level position that assists in the production and installation of multiple weekly event orders from small receptions to large-scale weddings, galas and corporate events.
- Assist in preparation, packing, loading, delivering, installing and picking-up all necessary inventory for any event orders including but not limited to fresh floral arrangements, props and décor items, linens, fabric draping, large-scale rental pieces, lighting, and other items.
- Drive company vehicles to and from events and venues in a timely and efficient manner to ensure safe and professional deliveries and pick-ups.
- Manage storage, organization, and use of all inventory, supplies, and equipment in the facility working carefully to minimize damage and breakages.
- Work with team members to ensure events are executed according to order details.
- Help with floral processing and preparation as well as facility cleaning and upkeep.
- Develop thorough knowledge of inventory, common practices, installation and strike procedures including various venue policies and standards.
- Interact and communicate courteously and effectively with venue/vendor contacts and clients as required during event delivery, installation, strike, and pick up.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Willingness to work as a team player and follow management’s direction/input.
- Ability to work independently to complete work orders and uphold procedures.
- Capacity to troubleshoot, multi-task, and use logical thinking to problem-solve.
- Must have a valid Illinois driver’s license and means of transportation.
- Must be reliable, responsible, and maintain professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to carry 20-50 pounds throughout a work shift and work on your feet for extended periods of time.
- Knowledge of general hand tools, small equipment, ladders, carts, etc.
- Availability to work weekend days and late-night weekend evenings in addition to weekdays.
Compensation: Hourly. Amendable to seasonal needs; part time up to 30-35 hours weekly.
Event Floral is an Equal Opportunity Employer